Furnace Replacement In Lakeway, West Lake Hills, Austin, TX And Surrounding Areas
When the winter starts to set in and the temperatures drop, you want to make sure your home is equipped with a top-quality furnace that can keep you and your family warm. If your furnace is on its last legs, it may be time for a replacement. Furnace replacement can seem like a daunting task, but MJA Custom Homes is here to help. We have extensive experience helping homeowners in Lakeway, West Lake Hills, Austin, TX, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today for Furnace Replacement In Lakeway, West Lake Hills, Austin, TX And Surrounding Areas.
5 Warning Signs You Need To Replace Furnace
Furnaces typically last between 15 and 20 years, so if yours is getting up there in age, it may not be as efficient as it once was. If you notice any of the following warning signs, it may be time to replace your furnace:
- Your energy bills are increasing: If you notice that your energy bills are increasing but you haven’t made any significant changes to your heating unit, it could be a sign that your furnace is no longer as efficient as it used to be.
- Making strange noises: If your furnace is making loud banging, popping, or screeching noises, it could be a sign of a serious problem.
- Your furnace is short-cycling: If your furnace turns on and off more frequently than usual, it’s called “short-cycling.” This is a sign of a problem with the furnace and can lead to increased energy bills and wear and tear on the unit.
- There are visible signs of corrosion: If you notice any visible signs of corrosion on your furnace, it’s a sign that the unit is deteriorating and may need to be replaced soon.
- You’re not getting enough heat: If your furnace isn’t providing enough heat to keep your home comfortable, it’s time for a replacement.
If you’re experiencing any of these warning signs, it’s time to call MJA Custom Homes for a furnace replacement in Lakeway, West Lake Hills, Austin, TX, and surrounding areas.
Importance Of Professionals For Furnace Replacement
The furnace replacement process is not something that should be attempted by amateurs. Furnaces are complicated pieces of machinery, and if they are not installed correctly, they can pose a serious safety hazard to your home.
Furnaces also need to be properly sized for your home. If your furnace is too small, it won’t be able to heat your home effectively. If it’s too big, it will cycle on and off too frequently, which wastes energy and puts unnecessary wear and tear on the unit.
With us you do not have to worry, we will take care of from start to finish of the furnace installation with the best product installed in your home with comprehensive warranties.
Benefits of Furnace Replacement
There are many benefits to furnace replacement, including:
- Improve energy efficiency: New furnaces are much more energy-efficient than older models. This means you’ll save money on your energy bills each month.
- Increase comfort: A new furnace will provide a more consistent level of heat, which can make your home more comfortable.
- Enhance safety: Older furnaces may pose a safety hazard due to outdated technology. A new furnace will be equipped with the latest safety features.
- Peace of mind: Furnace replacement can give you peace of mind knowing that your home is equipped with a top-quality heating unit.
If you’re in need of a furnace replacement, MJA Custom Homes is here to help. Give us a call today to get started.